Friday, March 13, 2020

16A

1) The 5 things that make me different include: My creativity, openness to change, friendliness, connections and great attitude. I am a very creative type of person. I have always been able to think outside of the box. This allows me to see situations from a very unique perspective. I feel as if I can see things from all angles and rid myself of all bias. I am also open to change and do not fear new situations. This is very important for entrepreneurs by being able to go with all of the changes that will happen regarding the business. I am also a very outgoing type of person. This really helps for when needing to get different people involved with the business. It also really helps when building connections with clients. Connections is also a great factor of who I am. It allows me to be able to be on the same page as other people. 


2)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXJz2m7nekg&feature=youtu.be

This interview consisted of me asking my roommate Sal what he thought my biggest strengths and weaknesses are. He explained that my best skill sets were my interpersonal skills. I would like to agree with what he answered. I asked him also what he thought made me unique and he answered  my humor to lighten situations.


:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLj11z9nekg&feature=youtu.be
This interview was with my brother Ethan. I asked him throughout my life what was my most outstanding qualities. He began to tell me about the time I helped my friend after he got bullied in middle school. My brother thinks my compassion is my strongest characteristic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLKIIGleLfc
This interview was with my best friend Matty, I asked him what he liked best about me. He answered my unique perspective on different subjects, I think he was


3)  After doing this activity I think that my friends really think highly of me. I am glad I was able to see how they thought of me. I am happy I have people that care about me. This reflection allowed me to see some of my strengths. I can use this to my advantage to tailor towards them.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Daniel!
    I think you did a good job of identifying characteristics of yourself, because the people around you seem to agree with your ideas. I notice that sometimes you miss tiny parts of the assignment. I believe you are missing two interviews, so next time make sure to pay close attention to the rubric. Overall, the information you did supply fit the assignment and helped me get to know you better as a person.
    ~Mady

    ReplyDelete