Thursday, March 19, 2020

17A Elevator Pitch No.2

Here is a link to the second Elevator Pitch: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4buSA2oyXWQ

I think the most useful feedback from last time was the way that I spoke. I did not speak in a professional manner, rather I was pretty nervous to record myself. Listening to the feedback, it seems like more people noticed that than I would expect.

This time I am preparing a lot more for this presentation. This will help me become less nervous for it and be able to speak more concise and clearly.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Daniel,
    I think you provided a lot of information about your company in a relevant matter. You improved on a lot from the last attempt. Off the bat, I noticed that you were not dressed professionally and had background music. I think the music acted as a distraction almost, so something to consider next time is to maybe not have the background music. Overall, keep up the good work.
    ~Mady

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Daniel! Awesome job on presenting why it would be useful to have a scooter in Gainesville. However, because of the light on your face and music in the background I wasn't able to see or hear you well. Also you had some big pauses between words, so maybe practice going through it in a regular talking speed next time. Despite this, good job on mentioning liability and why this sets you apart from other scooter companies.

    ReplyDelete