Friday, March 20, 2020

18 A Create a Customer Avatar

My prototypical customer is a college student without any current means of transportation. College students are way more likely to have no means of transportation given they are out of state students. My customer's hobbies are socializing, drinking, eating, and studying. They typically would not have a car and rely on other means of transportation. Because my customer is a college student, they would not have any children. They do however have a rescued shelter cat that they hide in their dorm. They are 19 years old but don't feel like an adult yet. My customer's favorite movie is despicable me. 
I think I have a lot of common with the avatar. I think this is a coincidence because I am in the target market and therefore created this avatar similar to my appearance. I think this was more subconsciously done.



1 comment:

  1. Hi Daniel!
    This is a great general overview of your prospective customer, but I think you could go a step further in figuring out some key traits about this audience. Not every college student is the same. What does this specific college student like to do? Why do they not have a car or other means to get around? Why is scootering the best option for them? You picked a male instead of a female. Maybe dive deeper into that choice. Do you think men would be more likely to buy this product than women? Just some thoughts.

    ReplyDelete