Thursday, February 27, 2020

14A Halfway Reflection

Halfway Reflection



1) Tenaciousness is a competency. What are the behaviors that you have used (or developed) to keep up with the requirements of this course? 
The behaviors I used to keep up with the requirements of the course include time management, creativity, and better communication skills. To keep up with this class, you need time management the most. This is because you need to always be aware of deadlines and do the assignments before their due date. It is important to notice that assignments are due friday at 11:59pm which means you should have it done by friday morning. I learned early on its best to do the homework before its due and do it on wednesday or thursday. You also need creativity to be able to succeeed as an entrprenuer. In this class you are creating your own business idea. In order to do this it is vital to have a creative mindset going in. Another integral part of this class is the communication aspect. I learned a lot of communication skills through talking with my group. We give each other vital tips and comments on every post and learn what needs to be improved.

2) Tenaciousness is also about attitude. Talk about a moment or two when you felt like "giving up." What pulled you through? Do you feel like you've developed a tenacious attitude during the past two months? What experience or experiences most contributed to this?
One time I felt like giving up was when having to come up with the first business idea. During this time, I was experiencing a big mental block. I couldn't think of anything and was very fustrated. I really was considering just not doing it and giving up. I decided to take a nap and try to think of it when I woke up. Once I woke up, an idea just came to me. It was such a great idea that I decided to use it. This experience taught me not to give up and to always stay persistant. I learned that by giving it some time I was able to calm down and think of an idea.

3) Three tips. What are three tips you would offer next semester's student about (1) fostering the skills that support tenacity and (2) developing the 'tenacious mindset' ?
1. When you are experiencing a roadblock take a nap.
2. Use your group to your advantage by adhearing to their advice in the comments.
3. When feeling un motivated watch some youtube videos about motivation.

No comments:

Post a Comment